Financial Life Planning
Some of the SITUATIONS where we offer guidance include:
- Personal relationship changes – marriage, birth of a child, divorce, beneficiary changes, etc.
- Familial changes – retirement, education savings, long-term planning for children with special needs, buying a home, elder care, inheritance issues, long-term nursing facility care, etc.
- Estate and Succession Planning – assess your estate planning needs by establishing a working relationship with attorneys regarding the necessary legal & financial matters for estate plans, succession plans, multi-generational wealth transfer, etc.
- Personal wealth strategies – protecting wealth through proper risk management strategies based on your specific needs, allowing your money to work for you with detailed, evolving investment portfolio strategies, tax preparation and planning, savings, debt management, etc.
Some of the SERVICES we provide include:
- Cash Flow Analysis – Budgeting, Debt Management & Financing Options (mortgage, loans, line of credit, etc.)
- Savings Plans – Retirement Planning, Education FundingOptions, Real Estate Acquisitions
- Estate Planning & Multi-Generational Wealth Transfer
- Elder Care – Planning for old age – including Medicare & Medicaid planning
- Employee Benefits – Evaluation of current employee benefit options and assist with Open Enrollment
- Second Opinion Service – Evaluate and analyze tax returns, investment portfolios, and insurance needs and offer appropriate recommendations to mitigate your tax situation.
- Personal Income Tax Preparation – prepare federal, state and local tax returns, review prior years’ tax returns and amend when tax savings are identified.
- SoundCheck is a new program specifically designed to help educate young adults regarding their unique financial situation, helping them to learn the financial balance and accountability that they need.
- We don’t do things FOR them, we work WITH them to help them see how BUDGETS, EMERGENCY SAVINGS, CREDIT CARDS, DBET, INSURANCE and INVESTMENTS all work together to help balance their financial life.